14 April 2011

stressed out paperboys

The following are a couple of the acrylic pieces I did for my Illustration 5 class. They're done in the same style as my BFA show is, except that there's more detail in these ones. I hardly touched brushes at all for my BFA pieces (they were done with palette knives, mostly). These pieces have a lot more brush work in them, especially the paperboy one.

I call this painting "stressed out." It was inspired by an article in our school's newspaper about managing stress. They listed at least eight million things you need to be doing to make sure you're managing your stress. That's not stressful at all...

This one is called "paperboy catches thieves." It was inspired by an article about a paperboy... who caught thieves. Can you guess how?

No comments:

Post a Comment